COOP-Kiten Hotel Complex is located 100 metres away from the South Beach of the town of Kiten. The hotel comprises four buildings and is surrounded by a picturesque park full of different plant species, such as Rhus typhina, yucca, cypress trees, cedars, fir trees, spruce trees, pine trees and others – a fact that makes it an even nicer and more attractive place for recreation, tourism and family vacations.
Kiten Sea Resort is one of the most popular and enticing spots on the Southern Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria, where the woody spurs of Strandzha Mountain gaze at their own reflection in the deep clear waters of the sea. This romantic atmosphere is complemented by the picturesque environment of the two beaches:
- North – Atliman, fine sands, calm sea, protected from the winds;
- South – the larger one, bordering the mouth of the Karaagach River.
Season: June - September
- Average temperature: +28oC
- Average temperature of sea water: +26oC
- Cool light breeze blowing from the nearby forest
- Ropotamo Nature Reserve
- Strandzha Nature Park
- Beglik Tash Thracian sanctuary
- The Old Town of Sozopol
- The Lion’s Head rock formation